OOC Let's Chat!

Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:33 Hello, um uh.. hi
Hiiii

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:35
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:33 Hello, um uh.. hi
Hiiii
Hello

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:32 Hiii pennyyyyyyy
How are ya now??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
BWEH!

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:32 Hiii pennyyyyyyy
How are ya now??
I’m a bit better sick wise but I’m sadddd but I’ll benokkk

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii!

Oh, sorry to hear that! I hope you will get better really soon! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:32 Hiii pennyyyyyyy
How are ya now??
I’m a bit better sick wise but I’m sadddd but I’ll benokkk

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:32 Hiii pennyyyyyyy
How are ya now??
I’m a bit better sick wise but I’m sadddd but I’ll benokkk
Why are you sad?? You can owl me..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 43 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:32 Hiii pennyyyyyyy
How are ya now??
I’m a bit better sick wise but I’m sadddd but I’ll benokkk
Why are you sad?? You can owl me..
I’ll be okay I’m just balhhhhhhhh

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:34
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:34
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:33 Hello, um uh.. hi
hii
Hii
how r u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 42 minutes ago
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:34
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:34
Winter Angelo wrote: Today, 12:33 Hello, um uh.. hi
hii
Hii
how r u??
Great! But I just finished 4.5h of tutor and I'm doing hw still...

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8