OOC Let's Chat!

KAIT! Hi! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi — ACHOO — everyone!! How's — ACHOO — everyone doing??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops onto the floor* hi y’all

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!! How're u??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:15 *flops onto the floor* hi y’all
hi lily!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 42 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...
oh nooo, hope you're feeling a bit better *hugs*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 49 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:15 *flops onto the floor* hi y’all
hi lily!!
Hi Hana!! Hru??
Diana Roberts wrote: 42 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon <3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 37 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: 49 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:15 *flops onto the floor* hi y’all
hi lily!!
Hi Hana!! Hru??
I'm good, catching up on my shop orders lol!! You??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency