Let's Chat!
I like paper straws!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
What about noodle straws?![]()
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
Let's Chat!
I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Those are great! Did you like them?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hii guys!
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren
Let's Chat!
Wahoooo!!Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:23Oo yay! His heart is broken and he's terrified Emmi will reject him!Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 00:09 Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!
Maybe Emmi can go to Altnaharra in August? She can see the feral Colin!
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?
Yes, OE and ME are so much fun! And at least ME is understandable.Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:13 Ooo! How cool!
I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!
As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said!![]()
And yeah, Old Irish is super cool. Nothing at all like modern Gaelic!
And that's fun when bits of a book are left untranslated. You get to sort out what language it is and then try and translate it!
Ooo! OE and ME discussions!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
