Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yippee!!Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 23:59OWOOOOOO!! Can hardly wait! In the meantime, I've had a super cuwute idea for an EmmiCo thread! Maybe I'll write the starter this weekend!
Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi Colin!!!
How r u??
Let's Chat!
Ooo! How cool!Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:07"Con-os-loiscfead!" --- I shall set her on fire!Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:44 dan.I was telling her ar dan (on fire) and tan ar dan (fire on fire)
![]()
There. That's Colin's lesson on Old Irish for the day!
EDIT: Are you studying Welsh, Aves?
I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!
As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Let's Chat!
Oo yay! His heart is broken and he's terrified Emmi will reject him!Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 00:09 Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!
Maybe Emmi can go to Altnaharra in August? She can see the feral Colin!
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?
Yes, OE and ME are so much fun! And at least ME is understandable.Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:13 Ooo! How cool!
I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!
As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said!![]()
And yeah, Old Irish is super cool. Nothing at all like modern Gaelic!
And that's fun when bits of a book are left untranslated. You get to sort out what language it is and then try and translate it!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I’m good too, organising rp and stuff like that, gotta work on my shop, i’ve been procrastinating about it for so long
Let's Chat!
Exciting! I forgot all about my shop years ago.Hana Suzuki wrote: 51 minutes agoI’m good too, organising rp and stuff like that, gotta work on my shop, i’ve been procrastinating about it for so long
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire