OOC Let's Chat!

Mikey Forville wrote: 55 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:25 NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!
I guess we have no choice but to have one last veggie straw party!
Yes!! That is such an amazing idea!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:12
Avery Gray wrote: Yesterday, 23:06 lol just inhaled a piece of veggie straw and can’t stop coughing. :lol: I’m fine thankfully! :D
Lol I hate that


OMG I FOUND OUT VEGGIE STRAWS ARE UNHEALTHY!!!!!
We eat the avocado oil ones which are a little better and a lot crunchier. lol

Also, thanks. :love: It was so awkward randomly coughing while trying to explain to my sister what the word for fire is in Welsh. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 53 minutes ago
Mikey Forville wrote: 55 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 23:25 NOOOOOO!!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY BE UNHEALTHY!!!!!!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!
I guess we have no choice but to have one last veggie straw party!
Yes!! That is such an amazing idea!!
StrawFest 2026!!! be there or be healthy lol


How do you say fire in Welsh?

OOC Let's Chat!
dan. :D I was telling her ar dan (on fire) and tan ar dan (fire on fire) :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So cool that you know that :D :blush:

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 20:43 It's on my list! As are the bazillion cards ya ordered! :3
OWOOOOOO!! Can hardly wait! In the meantime, I've had a super cuwute idea for an EmmiCo thread! Maybe I'll write the starter this weekend!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 21:05 Omg im too emotional sometimes

Edit: Somehow somewhere a magic toothbrush, magic toothpick, and a Old Copy of the Daily Prophet magically appeared in my trunk :fool:
That is highly sus. Make sure the toothbrush wasn't used by someone in detention last week!

:rofl:
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 20:40
Colin McCoire wrote: Yesterday, 20:39 It's a good thread!!
It is! I was just reading it!!
Aww, thanks Willow!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 38 minutes ago So cool that you know that :D :blush:
:blush: :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 45 minutes ago dan. :D I was telling her ar dan (on fire) and tan ar dan (fire on fire) :grin:
"Con-os-loiscfead!" --- I shall set her on fire!

There. That's Colin's lesson on Old Irish for the day!

EDIT: Are you studying Welsh, Aves?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
gday mate

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that