OOC Let's Chat!

I've been one since May lmao

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:54 Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*
Im not that old- :fear:

INpc of Fawkes S. Chaos
If you are the master, be sometimes blind.
If you are the servant, be sometimes deaf.
Fawkes' shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:54 Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*
Im not that old- :fear:
And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:56
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:54 Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*
Im not that old- :fear:
And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*
XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:

INpc of Fawkes S. Chaos
If you are the master, be sometimes blind.
If you are the servant, be sometimes deaf.
Fawkes' shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:56
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:54 Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*
Im not that old- :fear:
And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*
XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:56
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:54 Danggggg I feel kinda old..... you have grown up *wipe tears*
Im not that old- :fear:
And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*
XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD
IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER

INpc of Fawkes S. Chaos
If you are the master, be sometimes blind.
If you are the servant, be sometimes deaf.
Fawkes' shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Raphael Jourdain wrote: 56 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:56
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:55

Im not that old- :fear:
And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*
XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD
IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER
YOUR A BIG KID NOWWWwWWww THIS IS TRAGICCCCCC ITS SO SADDDD YOU"RE ALL BIG AND GROWN :cry2: :cry2:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 50 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: 56 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:56

And you even have an iNPC :cry2: You were just this little first year who knew nothing when I first met you *sobs*
XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD
IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER
YOUR A BIG KID NOWWWwWWww THIS IS TRAGICCCCCC ITS SO SADDDD YOU"RE ALL BIG AND GROWN :cry2: :cry2:
IVE NOT EVEN BEEN HERE A YEAR!?

INpc of Fawkes S. Chaos
If you are the master, be sometimes blind.
If you are the servant, be sometimes deaf.
Fawkes' shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Raphael Jourdain wrote: 46 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 50 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: 56 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 19:59

XD I dont remember much from then tbh :shock2:
WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD
IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER
YOUR A BIG KID NOWWWwWWww THIS IS TRAGICCCCCC ITS SO SADDDD YOU"RE ALL BIG AND GROWN :cry2: :cry2:
IVE NOT EVEN BEEN HERE A YEAR!?
YOU GREW UP TOOO FASTTTT

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝