Let's Chat!
Hehe! Jade's been a passion project of mine for awhile now. I'm hoping to use her someday if I ever become staff here!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:56CutteeeeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY!![]()
Hi Penelope and Olivia!
Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested!
Reducio
Wait a minute....
*studies it*
HEY WHOS THAT CLONE FREAK?! /j
@Olivia Dye, if you mean money, well, you can collect 10 sickles every day from the lions common room, some errands, and especially if you open a shop!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
lol never heard of it lmao I went through like 5 different people before I settle on PhoebeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 18:00Hehe! Jade's been a passion project of mine for awhile now. I'm hoping to use her someday if I ever become staff here!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:56CutteeeeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY!![]()
Hi Penelope and Olivia!
Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested!
Reducio
Wait a minute....
*studies it*
HEY WHOS THAT CLONE FREAK?! /j
@Olivia Dye, if you mean money, well, you can collect 10 sickles every day from the lions common room, some errands, and especially if you open a shop!![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
Let's Chat!
You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shopEmmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Thank youu!! I love yours too!
@Avery Gray it looks soo clean, pretty and elegant!!
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 9 Oct 2026, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:03You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shopEmmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
Ok thank you so much! i've been struggling to make one for a while
Let's Chat!
No problemEmmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:05Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:03You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shopEmmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
Ok thank you so much! i've been struggling to make one for a while
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I also highly recommend Mentorship Program if you need any extra help on anything! The mentors are amazing and would be happy to help you learn to navigate the site and set you up for success!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh I made a RP if anyone wants to join, go to Hogwarts grounds, then hogwarts Quidditch Stadium, if your interested of course!
Let's Chat!
Also does anyone know how to get a pet? Do I have to have like a certain amount of coins? Or a specific year rank?
