OOC Let's Chat!

ooo I'll look at it!

π”’π”©π”¦π”³π”¦π”ž 𝔇𝔢𝔒

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY! :wow: :love:

Hi Penelope and Olivia!

Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested! :D

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Looks great!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Helloo people :) How is everybody doing?

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great and you?

π”’π”©π”¦π”³π”¦π”ž 𝔇𝔢𝔒

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good thanks!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
ofc :D

π”’π”©π”¦π”³π”¦π”ž 𝔇𝔢𝔒

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY! :wow: :love:

Hi Penelope and Olivia!

Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested! :D

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Cutteeeee


Wait a minute....

*studies it*

HEY WHOS THAT CLONE FREAK?! /j

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
how do you earn more coins?

π”’π”©π”¦π”³π”¦π”ž 𝔇𝔢𝔒

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Dye wrote: Today, 17:56 how do you earn more coins?
You could earn more galleons/sickles/Knuts by collecting your daily stipend in your common room or creating a shop. Some people have donation threads although a lot went inactive. Sometimes if you participate in an errand or win the house cup (needs at least 6 points to qualify for your winning house award) they give out money

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
tysm!!

π”’π”©π”¦π”³π”¦π”ž 𝔇𝔢𝔒