OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:34

I’m already at home lol. Returning home after school is one of the best moments ever lol
It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
:wow:
Hi emmie-o!! can i call you that, it's like cheerios lol
ooooh that new!!! You can 100% call me that!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 55 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:00

It is but it was too sunny here..am eating lunch now
What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
:wow:
Hi emmie-o!! can i call you that, it's like cheerios lol
ooooh that new!!! You can 100% call me that!!
okkkkk!!! how r u, emmie-o!! lwk love making up cringe nicknames for everyone lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyoneeeee

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago Hey everyoneeeee
Hi Cassie!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:54
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:27
Mmm. I love those!!
Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yeaa!! But my friends say its lwk unhealthy because they use a lot of butter, so that’s why i cant eat that much even tho it tastes so good, idk if its true tho
Huh nooo..it doesn't have much butter..
Image posted by the member
ohhh. That's great! Means I can eat more of those!! I love the butter chicken one with the naan dough on top!!
Yesss I love Naan aswell!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 42 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:57
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:54
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41

Really?? :wow:

@Marcella di Angelo
Oohoooo you must be feeling very fresh now!
Yeaa!! But my friends say its lwk unhealthy because they use a lot of butter, so that’s why i cant eat that much even tho it tastes so good, idk if its true tho
Huh nooo..it doesn't have much butter..
Image posted by the member
ohhh. That's great! Means I can eat more of those!! I love the butter chicken one with the naan dough on top!!
Yesss I love Naan aswell!!
yayayyaya

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:biggrin:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 54 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 55 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 10:06

What do u have for lunch!!

*wiggles with emiline*
:wow:
Hi emmie-o!! can i call you that, it's like cheerios lol
ooooh that new!!! You can 100% call me that!!
okkkkk!!! how r u, emmie-o!! lwk love making up cringe nicknames for everyone lol
Okkk Hammie as in ham sandwich similar to Hana? is that okay?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: 54 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 55 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:07

:wow:
Hi emmie-o!! can i call you that, it's like cheerios lol
ooooh that new!!! You can 100% call me that!!
okkkkk!!! how r u, emmie-o!! lwk love making up cringe nicknames for everyone lol
Okkk Hammie as in ham sandwich similar to Hana? is that okay?
I'm 100% ok with it! I love Hana having weird nicknames too!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."