OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 15:07 I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free!
Yay! :wow:
Still stumped on a dissertation draft though :lol:
Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Colin*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*throws anything she can reach*

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
I might fail my test tmr... this is not good

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 12 minutes ago I might fail my test tmr... this is not good
Oh no!! I hope u don't!!

*continues throwing things*

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 12 minutes ago I might fail my test tmr... this is not good
Good luck, hope it goes better than expected!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
i've been working on my new novel project for most of the day and I made a list of future lines to use and i'm so happy with how they're turning out :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 3 minutes ago i've been working on my new novel project for most of the day and I made a list of future lines to use and i'm so happy with how they're turning out :]
Ooh awesome! <3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!