OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks guysssss <3

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 56 minutes ago Thanks guysssss <3
np!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: Today, 00:04 Guys it is my birthday
Happy bday <3 Hope its awesome and you have a good year

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: Today, 00:04 Guys it is my birthday
omw haven't seen ya in forever :lol:
HAP HAP HAPPY BDAY QUINNN :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Birthday!!! πŸ™‚

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: Yesterday, 18:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 18:31 :sleep: night y'all
Good night! I hope you sleep wonderfully!
Thank you Rosalyn!!
Morning!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 minutes ago
Rosalyn Willows wrote: Yesterday, 18:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 18:31 :sleep: night y'all
Good night! I hope you sleep wonderfully!
Thank you Rosalyn!!
Morning!!
Hi Penelope!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Hana..
Watcha doin?? Am on my way to school

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 30 minutes ago Hello Hana..
Watcha doin?? Am on my way to school
I'm at school rn, almost lunchtime!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: Today, 00:04 Guys it is my birthday
Happy birthday!! <3

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde