OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:26
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:08 Omg I was all like why is my computer crashing? Turned out it's because I had like 13 tabs open (ten grouped together)
Oops. :lol: I had to restart my computer just to get InDesign to work. lol All I wanted to do was play around with my Graphic Design project. :lol:
Lol i had to do a hard reset on y computer caue i had like over 20 tabs open :shock2: I was working on two different projects at once. Didn't go well for my poor computer

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep: night y'all

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:31 :sleep: night y'all
Good night! I hope you sleep wonderfully!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|