Let's Chat!
XDAxel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:32Hehe Thanks! Its my way of slowly making Axel less...... horrid XD.Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 15:31Yay! That's awesome!Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:30 *phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby!![]()
Ewww its a Willooww /j
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
hey Avesss! hruu
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Just making banners/graphics and working on Fall Ball stuff!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hey Avery so when are you gonna post the maze thingie
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
avvvv
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Willow hru
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
ohhh, that's so coolAvery Gray wrote: 50 minutes agoI'm good! Just making banners/graphics and working on Fall Ball stuff!Hru?
I'm trying to do some math homework
Let's Chat!
Oh what math homework
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I can't say the exact date, but soon.
Bee!
Aww, that sucks! I may not be taking a math class anymore, but I can try to help if you need any!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 8 Oct 2026, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |