OOC Let's Chat!

Well I am finished now.
Well it was pretty bad actually.
The first part was good, but apperantly they missed the depth of it (i litterly went after the deacription after the book)
And the second part was actually really horrid. Ofcourse They gave me a dice for an excercise who had multiply numbers doubled.
And their task was so shitty, I litterly forgot some easy things, eventhough I could do it perfectly with different tasks, yesterday evening.
And idk why math teacher have to be so brutal with giving marks.
Like I was not 6 /15 points bad.
I still could explain some things.

My math final oral exam is gonna be so bad oml-

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
It's alright...you can do better next time!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 13:43 *yaaaaawns*
how've you been, Emily?!

โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆ
โ€œSomewhere between what was and what comes next.โ€
โŠน Sta 9 โ”Š Eva 7 โ”Š Str 12 โ”Š Wis 21 โ”Š Arc 10 โ”Š Acc 11 โŠน

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:54 It's alright...you can do better next time!
Well sadly next time Is gonna be my finals.

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:54 It's alright...you can do better next time!
Well sadly next time Is gonna be my finals.
Then ig you gotta word harder this time..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:45 Well I am finished now.
Well it was pretty bad actually.
The first part was good, but apperantly they missed the depth of it (i litterly went after the deacription after the book)
And the second part was actually really horrid. Ofcourse They gave me a dice for an excercise who had multiply numbers doubled.
And their task was so shitty, I litterly forgot some easy things, eventhough I could do it perfectly with different tasks, yesterday evening.
And idk why math teacher have to be so brutal with giving marks.
Like I was not 6 /15 points bad.
I still could explain some things.

My math final oral exam is gonna be so bad oml-
Hey hey hey it's completely fine to fumble a test ...I've fumbled quite a few, and especially the oral ones always make me nervousT-T
I'm sure you'll do better in your finals. Work hard, and all the best yayayay

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassian Mercer wrote: Today, 14:55
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 13:43 *yaaaaawns*
how've you been, Emily?!
*gaaaaasps at Staff presence!*

I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free! Still stumped on a dissertation draft though :lol:

How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 15:49

GOAT!

Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and Iโ€™m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
Oooff what happened? I'm fine.... just woke up

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 04:47
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 04:08 Hey Hana!! Long time no see! How've ya been?!
I'm good, you???
Im fine! Just woke up

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

OOC Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch BOO!! did i wake ya up more? :decayed:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 46 minutes ago @Willow Starch BOO!! did i wake ya up more? :decayed:
*screams bloody murder* :hypno: perhapsssss

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ