Take the last letter and make a new word

LOL

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
larper

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Rude.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
elysian :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Night

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Take the last letter and make a new word
Twilight

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Take the last letter and make a new word
Teacher

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile