Let's Chat!
Holaa how have you been??
Let's Chat!
My neck, shoulders and arm achePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:28What's wrong Angiee?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13How are you?!
JOSE![]()
And @Ezra Calloway is not paying rent
Let's Chat!
I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
Let's Chat!
HANAA!! How are you?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
Let's Chat!
Ohh did take some medicine?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:30My neck, shoulders and arm achePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:28What's wrong Angiee?Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
And @Ezra Calloway is not paying rent
@Hana Suzuki
Guddd..same for me..
Heading home rn..
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 8 Oct 2026, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Marciee!! can i call u thatI’m good!! You???Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31HANAA!! How are you?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 09:30I’m good, school’s been well for me, you??
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Let's Chat!
Hi Emiline!!!!
*wiggles together*
Let's Chat!
Hana!!! *wiggles more*