OOC Let's Chat!

I'll post tomorrow

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
My post is about finished! lol Just have to finish it within the next 9 minutes hopefully!

Edit: And there you have it! I hope you guys like it! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished practicing my oral math presentation :cute:
Hope It will go well tomorrow<33

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
You got this! I'm sure you'll do amazing! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 20:48 Just finished practicing my oral math presentation :cute:
Hope It will go well tomorrow<33
You'll do well

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi Hana! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP