Let's Chat!
You tired??
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Ah! The university I do my dual credit classes through makes me use outlook. *sighs* it's a pain.Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:13Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so!Its great fun! I think applications are closed as of right now though.
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlookWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I have homework to do, so thankfully I'm not bored right now. lol
Want some help becoming not bored?
Want some help becoming not bored?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Well, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Can we do some rp about quidditch/flyingAvery Gray wrote: 37 minutes agoWell, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever.![]()
Let's Chat!
Of course! I love doing those!Maya Maxwell wrote: 35 minutes agoCan we do some rp about quidditch/flyingAvery Gray wrote: 37 minutes agoWell, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever.![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Can I join
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
If Maya is okay with it, I don't mind you joining, but since it's a thread she wanted to do I'll let her decide.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |