How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Snek
ALSO KENZIE GTS
ALSO KENZIE GTS
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!!!
Ye're the only Prat I know!
Ye're the only Prat I know!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Best WOlf i know
Best WOlf i know
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 been talking to you on the discord
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 don’t think i’ve seen you before
also Cass, awwwwwwww tyyy
also Prat: I WILL WHEN I DO
also Cass, awwwwwwww tyyy
also Prat: I WILL WHEN I DO
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Kenzie go to bed
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Kenzie please sleep
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 wsg Cass?
wait Kenzie. come back. I need you to answer my owl!! i'm gonna fail my class!
wait Kenzie. come back. I need you to answer my owl!! i'm gonna fail my class!
Accalia Avalon
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I just got here so everyone is new to me but you look cool
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen around the server
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones