OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3
OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Howww!! Is it very serious??
Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortable

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3
OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Howww!! Is it very serious??
Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortable
Perhaps go to the doctor..also take rest..get well soon!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3
OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:49
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:29 How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Howww!! Is it very serious??
Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortable
Ah! No! That sucks! I can’t stand it when that happens! Usually it goes away after a day, but if you have an electric massager, that may help. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles online*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 minutes ago *wiggles online*
Hello Emiline!!

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin