OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
How’s everyone today???

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning y'all!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo excited??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 26 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3
OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
Penelope Kneen wrote: 27 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 23 minutes ago
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 26 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
Giddy :3
My birthday is in two days :3
OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
Penelope Kneen wrote: 27 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago How’s everyone today???
I've never been better!
Yuhh?
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Howww!! Is it very serious??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."