OOC Let's Chat!

Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:49 Hii! :)
How's filming/editing going?
It went great! I actually finished it a little bit ago! It was a lot of fun and a good refresher to get me motivated again! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
omg i'm dying :lol: I love messing with my little sisters

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 1 minute ago Lmao, I'm dying too, but it ain't siblings this time, it's my partner irl and friend who I just found out had a crush on me. They're going at each other like crazy rn in our GC 🤣😭
Eeesshhhh :lol: wish them luck

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝