OOC Let's Chat!

Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:44 Sorta

Until its history lol

SORRY TO ALL HISTORY-LOVERS I love history too but just not the taking notes part :'(

Anyways, how was work, Cassi? Just work?

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:36
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:36 NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:31
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:26 CASSIIII how are you????? :D


IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK
OOOO FUNNNN
Ohhhh yeah I get it

It was good it was my first shift in cash!!! I work retail

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
ooh retail! That's amazing! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:44
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:44 Sorta

Until its history lol

SORRY TO ALL HISTORY-LOVERS I love history too but just not the taking notes part :'(

Anyways, how was work, Cassi? Just work?

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:36
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:36 NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:31

IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK
OOOO FUNNNN
Ohhhh yeah I get it

It was good it was my first shift in cash!!! I work retail

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii! :)
How's filming/editing going?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yesss I really enjoy it!!!

Hi avessss

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning y'all!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
morning penelope!!!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 minutes ago Morning y'all!
penelopeeeeeee got a order in which I'ma do my replies. (1) Hendrik Van der Leclerc (2)Kennedy Cheek (3) you (4) Avery gray

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Concert went great!!!

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Wooop woooop!!! Congrats!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝