OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Awww don't say that! <3

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
That's not true at all! I'd say we're friends! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
awwh nooo don't say that! <3

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: Today, 17:07
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Donโ€™t say that!!! <3
Well i was just thinking back and i'm not a very active person in the chat areas and well I usually talk to people in the passing but im not someone who leaves a person thining of me as a friend
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:07
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
uhhh, u sure bout that?
I guess I am
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:08
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Awww don't say that! <3
Thanks Will, but Idk I dont feel like a person who makes a lasting impression on anyone
Avery Gray wrote: 55 minutes ago
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
That's not true at all! I'd say we're friends! <3
Oh ofcourse we're friends Avey <3 But I really dont leave lasting impressions that allow most people to recall me as a friend
Vivienne Thorne wrote: 52 minutes ago
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
awwh nooo don't say that! <3
I cant help but think so, lovie <3




Thanks for the cheer ups everyone! But well its just a feeling I cant shake.

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
@marcella di angelo say that one more time, and i wont talk with u

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 50 minutes ago @marcella di angelo say that one more time, and i wont talk with u
c'mon Lilybug dont say that <3

its just...I cant help but feel that way...

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
What am I?! A roach!??

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
@Marcella di Angelo hey idk you very well but I love your name we can definitely be friends dw you have People

๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐šขโˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ(โ˜†โ–ฝโ˜†) ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™!เฟŽ

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: 49 minutes ago
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
What am I?! A roach!??
You come under the 'few friends' silly! Plus you're my best friend! AND YOU ARE NOT A ROACH! YOU ARE THE MOST PRETTIEST DIAMOND AND THE SUN TO MY MOON!! <3

enciclopedia
sta โ€ข 4 | eva โ€ข 5 | str โ€ข 4 | wis โ€ข 8 | arcp โ€ข 6 | acc โ€ข 8

OOC Let's Chat!
You'd be surprised on the impact you make on people. You may not see it ever, but I can guarantee others see it! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.