OOC Let's Chat!

Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 15:47 I was just bitten by my hammie :(
Does it hurt what is your hammies name

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:28
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:22 EMMMY PENNYYYY
Casss!!
Whatcha doin??
Hiii guysss

Not much im in class…. Im so locked out tho
Ohhhh..is your class over yet?
Im in my senior year of hughscholl so sadly it’s all day and it’s only 12;30….

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:03
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 15:47 I was just bitten by my hammie :(
Does it hurt what is your hammies name
Doesn't hurt so much. His name is Kinny but I never use it lol

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:28
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:22 EMMMY PENNYYYY
Casss!!
Whatcha doin??
Hiii guysss

Not much im in class…. Im so locked out tho
Ohhhh..is your class over yet?
Im in my senior year of hughscholl so sadly it’s all day and it’s only 12;30….
Ohhh...all the bestt then!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins online*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emilinee!! :wow: Hey!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:03
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 15:47 I was just bitten by my hammie :(
Does it hurt what is your hammies name
My cat bites me for no reason

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 18 minutes ago I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Don’t say that!!! <3

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 18 minutes ago I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
uhhh, u sure bout that?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9