OOC Let's Chat!

morning Cassiopia!! can i call u cassie?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hanaaaa

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
lilyyyy it's so hard finding an rp partner lololol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
HANINI PANINI :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*whistles*

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
*hides behind a wall*
*whistles back like a bird* ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 57 minutes ago *hides behind a wall*
*whistles back like a bird* ^^
*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:13
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:07
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:52 Hi Penelope
Hellooo Hana!!
How are ya doing??
I'm good, a lot of schoolwork but manageable lol, you??
Samee!! T-T..
I'm writing my homework while watching TV..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 55 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 57 minutes ago *hides behind a wall*
*whistles back like a bird* ^^
*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?
OH UM darnit not supposed ta get caught
*pulls out a giant fake mouthstache and puts on clumsily*
NOPE! Just a security officer here :disguise: how can I help ya... ma'am?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 55 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 57 minutes ago *hides behind a wall*
*whistles back like a bird* ^^
*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?
OH UM darnit not supposed ta get caught
*pulls out a giant fake mouthstache and puts on clumsily*
NOPE! Just a security officer here :disguise: how can I help ya... ma'am?
*trips Joseph* I know it's you!!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin