OOC Let's Chat!

Hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
hi angel

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
My report card looks like the letter O threw up on it

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats on all of those Os. :cute:

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 11:36 My report card looks like the letter O threw up on it
that's so good lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Penelope

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:52 Hi Penelope
Hellooo Hana!!
How are ya doing??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 48 minutes ago
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:52 Hi Penelope
Hellooo Hana!!
How are ya doing??
I'm good, a lot of schoolwork but manageable lol, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyoneeee

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎