How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 go drink some water

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

aye aye captain

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Omg hey tent buddie!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10

I need to meet more people on here ;-;

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 i've seen you around a lil bit

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Alex: 10/10 need I say more
Keiran: 6/10, the replacement sacrifice since we are all out of firsties

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I heard sacrifice, I'm in.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Not a snake so sorry, you will have to find sacrifices all by yourself

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 wow, I see how it is.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It do be like that snakeno

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15