OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
We love Willow
:lol:

Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
We love Willow
:lol:

Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Eeek I finished a starter and all of my other rp reply’s!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: Today, 02:51
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:48
Alexander Whitlock wrote: Today, 02:46
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:40 *waves*
*waves*
Hi!! How're u?? Ack... I keep forgetting to do the starter!!
Can't stop watching TikTok dramas especially when they are Harry Potter spinoff
Oh!! I don't have TikTok but I can probably do the same on YT!!

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindor
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
We love Willow
:lol:

Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girl


Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindor
Ohhh same as Silas, he also does not want to be at Hogwarts

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindor
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
We love Willow
:lol:

Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girl


Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through
IM 100% IN!!!!!
And Kennedy could tell Cory about Willow, and Cory would be like "Well she sounds like a jerk *long pause* oh she sounds just like me dosen't she?"
What school will Matthias go to?

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Night all! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 53 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindor
Ohhh same as Silas, he also does not want to be at Hogwarts
Honestly, she probably would've love it if her family didn't make her sound so freakish because she's a witch
Cory Hanes wrote: 51 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59
Silas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or…?
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindor
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55

We love Willow
:lol:

Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girl


Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through
IM 100% IN!!!!!
And Kennedy could tell Cory about Willow, and Cory would be like "Well she sounds like a jerk *long pause* oh she sounds just like me dosen't she?"
What school will Matthias go to?
EEEKKKKKK
Lol Matthias would subtly tell Willow about it, although she'd have a totally different reaction. She'd get all jealous

Beauxbatons! It's the same school his family went to (on his fathers side)


Night Avery <3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝