OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:29
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 01:41 Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
I keep saying imma do it all in one night but then it takes me 2 months...
This is so real 💀😭

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
*Boops Silas*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
:ninja:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 02:37 *Boops Silas*
:0

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

OOC Let's Chat!
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:40 *waves*
*waves*

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: Today, 02:46
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:40 *waves*
*waves*
Hi!! How're u?? Ack... I keep forgetting to do the starter!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

OOC Let's Chat!
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:48
Alexander Whitlock wrote: Today, 02:46
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:40 *waves*
*waves*
Hi!! How're u?? Ack... I keep forgetting to do the starter!!
Can't stop watching TikTok dramas especially when they are Harry Potter spinoff

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor :lol:
We love Willow

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency