OOC Let's Chat!

I finished my rp replysssss!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 01:41 Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
That was me when I first joined!!

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 01:41 Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
I keep saying imma do it all in one night but then it takes me 2 months...

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning actually evening!! Penelope!!

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Distraught they took the light out of the emojis eyes

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:29
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 01:41 Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
I keep saying imma do it all in one night but then it takes me 2 months...
I feel that so hard…

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:29
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 01:41 Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
I keep saying imma do it all in one night but then it takes me 2 months...
Omg so true!!

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta go to school T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 59 minutes ago Distraught they took the light out of the emojis eyes
What??

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢