OOC Let's Chat!

3 rp reply’s down 2 to goooo

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y’all

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Latoya Driskell wrote: 49 minutes ago Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 30 minutes ago Hi y’all
LILYYYYYY :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 30 minutes ago Hi y’all
LILYYYYYY :wow:
JOSE!! HRUU?

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 24 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 30 minutes ago Hi y’all
LILYYYYYY :wow:
JOSE!! HRUU?
GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better? :decayed: <3 no annoyin fire alarms I hope-

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 24 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 30 minutes ago Hi y’all
LILYYYYYY :wow:
JOSE!! HRUU?
GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better? :decayed: <3 no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
ooo nice! I’m sure you’ll think of the perfect thing to write :cute:
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!! :grin: after like two month of writers block-

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 17 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 24 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 30 minutes ago Hi y’all
LILYYYYYY :wow:
JOSE!! HRUU?
GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better? :decayed: <3 no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
ooo nice! I’m sure you’ll think of the perfect thing to write :cute:
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!! :grin: after like two month of writers block-
oo yayayayay congratzzz! Writers block really does suck grr
havent written in a dreadfully long time haha :lol: feel so bad for leavin ma rp partners hangin

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 17 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 minutes ago
Lily Young wrote: 24 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 minutes ago

LILYYYYYY :wow:
JOSE!! HRUU?
GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better? :decayed: <3 no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
ooo nice! I’m sure you’ll think of the perfect thing to write :cute:
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!! :grin: after like two month of writers block-
oo yayayayay congratzzz! Writers block really does suck grr
havent written in a dreadfully long time haha :lol: feel so bad for leavin ma rp partners hangin
yeah im hoping to finish all the replies i have due by the end of this week but im starting to think the one reply i did might be the only one i do for a while :sweatingbullets:
also was hoping to write a solo but that wont happen i think…

β€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.” β€” Oscar Wilde