Let's Chat!
AVESSS
*yawns and stretches* just got upp a couple of minutes agooo
*yawns and stretches* just got upp a couple of minutes agooo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Busy day?
Let's Chat!
Awww when are ya free ta unwind? :<
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
HI JOSE
Let's Chat!
Yeah.
@Joseph Sims Probably tonight before I go to sleep tonight. lol (a few hours)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
oooo yeowchhAvery Gray wrote: 47 minutes agoYeah.I was very productive today and am still sore from yesterday. My dad and I managed to push my car (it’s on raised rollers I guess is how to call it) towards the front of our barn so I can finally get it running after all these years of saying I would. Lol
@Joseph Sims Probably tonight before I go to sleep tonight. lol (a few hours)
good luck with whatever ya gotta do! Guesss ya got ta help ya now too heh
HIIII CASSIII
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.