Let's Chat!
Ooo! Fun! I'm hopefully going to start working on my new book once I get at least a good amount of Sociology notes done. Thankfully they aren't due until next week so things are going to be much easier!
It means more free time to write Av and Dylan lore!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Found it! Its at Zonko's Joke Shop
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
THAT'S SO GOOD OML YOU'RE AMAZING.Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 19:14Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50CLARK HEYYYYClark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him![]()
Reducio
And that's him in some colors
He really is a beauty
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Thank youu!
Let's Chat!
Iโm SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
What's tomorrow???
Let's Chat!
Iโm getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play Iโm in!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
That's so cool omlOlivia Williams wrote: 22 minutes agoIโm getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play Iโm in!!!!
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
I hope I get รponine and I think I have quite a big chance of getting her!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: 19 minutes agoThat's so cool omlOlivia Williams wrote: 22 minutes agoIโm getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play Iโm in!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |

