OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:17
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
because.............................................
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12

Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!
*watches with popcorn*
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13

I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Good! Working on Penelope's order!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!


*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
Uhmm you – are – going – to be responsible – for that!
*writes on a parchment near her*
"Willow had damaged my windpipe so that I can die"
-Penelope
*throws away the parchment* nahhhhh i cant! I gotta write a few replies (including yours! :wow:)

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:17
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15

because.............................................



*watches with popcorn*



Good! Working on Penelope's order!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!


*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
Uhmm you – are – going – to be responsible – for that!
*writes on a parchment near her*
"Willow had damaged my windpipe so that I can die"
-Penelope
*throws away the parchment* nahhhhh i cant! I gotta write a few replies (including yours! :wow:)
Oo yesss

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:47
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:45
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:19
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:17
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16

Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!


*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
Uhmm you – are – going – to be responsible – for that!
*writes on a parchment near her*
"Willow had damaged my windpipe so that I can die"
-Penelope
*throws away the parchment* nahhhhh i cant! I gotta write a few replies (including yours! :wow:)
Oo yesss
*dramatically leaves the chat* GOODBYE, EVERYBODY, I'VE GOT TO GO!!!! GOTTA LEAVE YOU ALL BEHIND AND FACE THE TRUTHHHHHH mama oooohhhhh

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol even I gotta go for dinner!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 36 minutes ago Lol even I gotta go for dinner!
WAITTTT I FINISHED YOUR ORDER!!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 22 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 36 minutes ago Lol even I gotta go for dinner!
WAITTTT I FINISHED YOUR ORDER!!!
Gimmeeeeee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 21 minutes ago anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of Hogwarts

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 11 minutes ago
Lena Lott wrote: 21 minutes ago anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of Hogwarts
Huh..underground map?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 10 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 11 minutes ago
Lena Lott wrote: 21 minutes ago anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of Hogwarts
Huh..underground map?
Lol my bad, map of the undergrounds of hogwarts

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝