OOC Let's Chat!

EMMMMM :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
OMFG I must have spent too long (10 hrs) on screen I js saw my eyes in the mirror and they were blood red :'(

๐”‰รผ๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ฏรถรŸ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฅ๐”ฉ ---- 1898

OOC Let's Chat!
JO!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Irene Stone wrote: 51 minutes ago OMFG I must have spent too long (10 hrs) on screen I js saw my eyes in the mirror and they were blood red :'(
Oy, get some rest!

and hi hi all!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 39 minutes ago
Irene Stone wrote: 51 minutes ago OMFG I must have spent too long (10 hrs) on screen I js saw my eyes in the mirror and they were blood red :'(
Oy, get some rest!

and hi hi all!
ummm no need for the oy and good night yall

๐”‰รผ๐”ฏ ๐”‡๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ฏรถรŸ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฅ๐”ฉ ---- 1898

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Irene!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 49 minutes ago JO!!! :wow:
Howddyyyy :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 36 minutes ago
Emily Shephard wrote: 49 minutes ago JO!!! :wow:
Howddyyyy :cute:
Howddyyyy :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 34 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 36 minutes ago
Emily Shephard wrote: 49 minutes ago JO!!! :wow:
Howddyyyy :cute:
Howddyyyy :cute:
Are ya copyinnn mee :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally someone that match your chaosss Josee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."