OOC Let's Chat!

*chops teeth* fun fact, last week I bit off pieces of my pencil and swallowed them ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 12:39 *chops teeth* fun fact, last week I bit off pieces of my pencil and swallowed them ^^
Umm..you don't feel any problem with your throat right..
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 5 Oct 2026, 12:53, edited 2 times in total.

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 12:39 *chops teeth* fun fact, last week I bit off pieces of my pencil and swallowed them ^^
Umm..you don't feel any problem with your throat right..
Not at all :biggrin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 55 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 58 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 12:39 *chops teeth* fun fact, last week I bit off pieces of my pencil and swallowed them ^^
Umm..you don't feel any problem with your throat right..
Not at all :biggrin:
Huhh..is that common??


BTW guys I just made these banners..which one looks better?? Honest review..
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I think the first one is better

𝔉ü𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔰 𝔊𝔯öß𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔥𝔩 ---- 1898

OOC Let's Chat!
O-oh no guys... It's two hours until i'm supposed to be up for real school and I haven't slept at all... (it's five am)

OOC Let's Chat!
pfft- GET SOME SLEEP X)

𝔉ü𝔯 𝔇𝔞𝔰 𝔊𝔯öß𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔥𝔩 ---- 1898

OOC Let's Chat!
Irene Stone wrote: 44 minutes ago pfft- GET SOME SLEEP X)
Noo! Because now if I go to sleep I'll miss the bus :(

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 41 minutes ago
Irene Stone wrote: 44 minutes ago pfft- GET SOME SLEEP X)
Noo! Because now if I go to sleep I'll miss the bus :(
Set an alarm for maybe 30 minutes?</3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Or ya could nap on da bus? ._.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.