OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
MORNINNN AVESS :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 47 minutes ago @Clark Stellan Got it! Thanks :3
No problem!
And for the rp homework, I would advice to either rp it in the First person, so you don't need to use a pseudonym.
But each homework where a rp is needed they will explain it in the rules again.

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago MORNINNN AVESS :wow:
JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago MORNINNN AVESS :wow:
JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!
thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 40 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago MORNINNN AVESS :wow:
JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!
thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn
Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโ€™s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 39 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 40 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago MORNINNN AVESS :wow:
JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!
thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn
Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโ€™s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 35 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 39 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 40 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago MORNINNN AVESS :wow:
JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!
thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn
Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโ€™s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess weโ€™ll see. Havenโ€™t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 33 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 35 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 39 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 40 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago

JOSE!!!! HIIII! :wow: I love the new pfp!
thank yaaa :cute: <3
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose :decayed:
anythin exciting going onnnn
Well, not really! :grin: Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess thatโ€™s kinda exciting! :D

How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee :lol:
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are over ^^ playin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time :P
Ooo! Fun!

As far as roles, well, I guess weโ€™ll see. Havenโ€™t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday! :D
Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tackles everyone she knows* :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP