OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 11:38
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 11:37 I've been meaning on making some sort of art, but then I make new oc's, roleplay, discard the oc's and repeat :sad:
OMG DID U DRAW UR PFP?? IT LOOKS SAURR PRETTY
Ahh! Thank you! ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
I finally uploaded The next Part of Eike's Ency
(And tgis time I didn't close the Tab mid coding....)

Hruu all doingg?<3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
CLARRRK

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 11:52 CLARRRK
EMILINEEEE!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 11:48 I finally uploaded The next Part of Eike's Ency
(And tgis time I didn't close the Tab mid coding....)

Hruu all doingg?<3
HIIII Clark! :D Just took a peek at the homework and classes and stuff for the first time and it looks so much more complicated than I expected TxT

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 11:48 I finally uploaded The next Part of Eike's Ency
(And tgis time I didn't close the Tab mid coding....)

Hruu all doingg?<3
CLARKIEEE!!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 10:49
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 10:48
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 10:44 HAHA yass :decayed:
gonna be goofy 2D Jose for at least a month :>
Yas!
Hiyaaa KLIPSSEEE :biggrin:
Hello there!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Eklipse Kervick wrote: 52 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 10:49
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 10:48
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 10:44 HAHA yass :decayed:
gonna be goofy 2D Jose for at least a month :>
Yas!
Hiyaaa KLIPSSEEE :biggrin:
Hello there!
Whatcha doin noww :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 57 minutes ago
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 11:48 I finally uploaded The next Part of Eike's Ency
(And tgis time I didn't close the Tab mid coding....)

Hruu all doingg?<3
CLARKIEEE!!
MARCEEE MY LOVEE<33

@Kip Monroy
Yeah it is complicated in the beginning, but you will get it, I am sure.
Just an advice: keep the coding for The answers as simple as possible.
Those are anonymous submissions, so you shouldn't include your name in any of the answers.
And ALWAYS include the questions to the answers.

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
@Clark Stellan Got it! Thanks :3