Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

5

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
7

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
8

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
9

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
10

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.