OOC Let's Chat!

Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 11:00 How's everyone doing today? :-)
Very well! Wby Nancy??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
pops in hihihihihihihihihihihihi! It's currently 3:28 am for me/

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morningggg

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
CASSSIIIIII :wow: and hiii Kip! Ooo 77 posts and 7 galz :grin: lucky numbers~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yippee! :D Ahhh it feels like I should feel tired but I've been staring at this screen for hours XP

OOC Let's Chat!
Should feel tired? 0.o so you're still fresh and awake afterwards all those hoursss

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe! X3

OOC Let's Chat!
das ominouss :shock:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been meaning on making some sort of art, but then I make new oc's, roleplay, discard the oc's and repeat :sad:

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 34 minutes ago I've been meaning on making some sort of art, but then I make new oc's, roleplay, discard the oc's and repeat :sad:
OMG DID U DRAW UR PFP?? IT LOOKS SAURR PRETTY

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8