OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Yes!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:37
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Yes!!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:37
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Yes!!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:
Well it definitely does!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:37
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Yes!!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:
Well it definitely does!!
yay!!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:37
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Yes!!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:
Well it definitely does!!
yay!!!
:) I hope the banners I make for Diana and Latoya reflect them!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:37

Yes!!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:
Well it definitely does!!
yay!!!
:) I hope the banners I make for Diana and Latoya reflect them!!
I'd say so! I went and looked at your Diana banners you've made and they look great. I'd say if you wanted to you should try making a banner filled with a TON of graphics, its really fun to throw a bunch together

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
omg beautiful !! this is so cool and i absolutely adore the colour scheme :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 02:57
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:37 Do we like the new banner?
Reducio
Image posted by the member
omg beautiful !! this is so cool and i absolutely adore the colour scheme :wow:
Thank you!
Kullervo Ikonen explained to me how he made banners and I'm so happy with the results!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:50
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39

Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her :lol:
Well it definitely does!!
yay!!!
:) I hope the banners I make for Diana and Latoya reflect them!!
I'd say so! I went and looked at your Diana banners you've made and they look great. I'd say if you wanted to you should try making a banner filled with a TON of graphics, its really fun to throw a bunch together
Aw thanks!! Oh yes, i'll definitely try doing that!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩