What does it mean to you?

Books

-Melissa- (Owl me if you want to RP!)
Sta: 5 /Evas: 6 /Str: 6 /Wis: 6 /ArcP: 5 /Acc: 7
Owner of Mel's Art Shop

What does it mean to you?
Best friends

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
Relaxation

The less you reveal, the more others wonder

What does it mean to you?
Zen garden

What does it mean to you?
Buddha

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Peace

stamina. 7 evasion. 8 strength. 4 wisdom. 6 arc power. 8 accuracy. 7
muggle condition. healing sage.
CC: 73781E

What does it mean to you?
Quiet.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.

What does it mean to you?
Empty

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles

What does it mean to you?
Unoccupied

Accuracy: 5 Arc-Power: 5 Evasion: 6
Stamina: 7 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7