OOC Let's Chat!

Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 08:51 Hi! So so nice to meet you!
@Mirada Johnson
Hi! How are you?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: Today, 09:12
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 08:51 Hi! So so nice to meet you!
@Mirada Johnson
Hi! How are you?
I'm good thanks you! Honestly so excited to start on this site. It's so cool and everyone seems so nice.
How are you?

Nancy Grey

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 09:11 *wiggles*
*Slips and falls* ouchh what was there on the ground?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks

ANNIE

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii!

OOC Let's Chat!
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 09:21 Thanks
So nice to meet you! Welcome!
Nancy Grey wrote: 56 minutes ago
Adéla Dianne Fernández wrote: 58 minutes ago Hiii!
Hello! So nice to meet you!

Nancy Grey

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 09:04
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:47
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:40 Lily!
LIVIA!!!
hiiiiii
hruu
i’m good, trynna catch up with replies, you?
That's nice, good luck~
I am js.. I dunno, what I am doing

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 54 minutes ago
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 09:04
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:49
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:47

LIVIA!!!
hiiiiii
hruu
i’m good, trynna catch up with replies, you?
That's nice, good luck~
I am js.. I dunno, what I am doing
you’re being amazing!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Adéla Dianne Fernández wrote: 58 minutes ago Hiii!
Daniii!!
Lol it'll take me some time to get used to this new name.. T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 53 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: 54 minutes ago
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 09:04
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 08:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 08:49

hiiiiii
hruu
i’m good, trynna catch up with replies, you?
That's nice, good luck~
I am js.. I dunno, what I am doing
you’re being amazing!
Omg no, I am not lmao

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9