Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-98

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-99

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-98

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-99

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-98

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-99

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-98

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-99

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-98

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.