Last person to post wins!
no, not really. Sorry if it seemed like i was! and yes, i would mia.Violet Rohr wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:21Are you making fun of me Poepoe? I win anywaysSimon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:45 ROHR! RAWR! go away! i win. HA. HA. HA. HA. also, this game is impossible to win and fun. look at my signature.
Last person to post wins!
ok! *trys to hand down popcorn and acccidently drops it on Simons head sorry I win
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
-Dramatic eye roll- again- You guys should quit I'm obviously winning.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
I don't mind even if you made fun. Omg I shoukd have added that I was joking too. I wasn't so seriousSimon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:23no, not really. Sorry if it seemed like i was! and yes, i would mia.Violet Rohr wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 18:21Are you making fun of me Poepoe? I win anywaysSimon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:45 ROHR! RAWR! go away! i win. HA. HA. HA. HA. also, this game is impossible to win and fun. look at my signature.
Last person to post wins!
I would let him win for a couple minutes.Simon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:55 *curiously tilts the head. this should be interesting.* yeah. and what if you so-called son KEITH posts and wins? how bout that?
I win
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Nah.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Nah.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
[quote]*walks in sipping green tea*