Let's Chat!
Why you eating ice cream
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
*pouts at Ezra before looking at Peneolpe*Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clarkPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57*turns back listening to the bang*Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
Are you both okay??i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
My skull is not that thick-
You are a meanie Ezra
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
Yum! Now I want ice cream.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XDAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGGAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))
MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
HOW ARE YOU????????
Let's Chat!
It's okayy..don't listen to him!Clark Stellan wrote: 51 minutes ago*pouts at Ezra before looking at Peneolpe*Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clarkPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
My skull is not that thick-
You are a meanie Ezra
Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 28 minutes agoI'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XDAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 14:38Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGGAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))
MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3
HOW ARE YOU????????
YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!

I got a bunch of freebies

I got a bunch of freebies
Let's Chat!
Woowwww...did ya enjoy well??Riley Bluescar wrote: 24 minutes ago The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
I got a bunch of freebies
Let's Chat!
I have way too many to replies to do and not enough time
๐ฑ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐ ( ห ยณห)โฅ ๐ด๐๐๐ขโ๏ธ๏ธ(โโฝโ) ๐๐๐๐!เฟ