OOC Let's Chat!

Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:44
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:44
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:42
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:40 Oh welp, got one reply to re-do
Only one reply !! Ya kidding me?
I am expecting replies on the others
Didn't you get that mass owl I sent ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yaya..actually they were less before.. idk why everyone reply to the rps at the same time T-T
Mass replies
Mmhmmmmm

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks inside and looks around*

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
I have so many RPs to respond to, but instead Iโ€™m working on IRL hw and watching Harry Potter. :lol:

Iโ€™ll probably do replies in a bit.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lalaaaaaalalaaaaaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??
*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clark :D i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:58
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:57
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:56
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:51
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 15:47 *peeks inside and looks around*
*peeks at the same time and accidentally bumps heads with you*
*falls to the ground due to the collision and looks up at Ezra*
*turns back listening to the bang*
Are you both okay??
*tries and fails to be nonchalant* ...hey clark :D i'm fine just got some brain damage cause clarkie's skull is thickkkk
Uhmm it's good to see you're alright
*gives a hand*
Come on...you too Clark!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Num num num ๐Ÿฆ

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."