OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 13:53 Goodmorning for me!!
I’m anxiously awaiting a cast list :sweatingbullets:
ooooh what show are you doing

OOC Let's Chat!
I fell asleep agin for another 2 hours so now I have 5 hours of sleep!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 47 minutes ago I fell asleep agin for another 2 hours so now I have 5 hours of sleep!
That's good!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:41
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:08
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:05
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 10:04
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 10:02
Do iNPCs get 10 sickles too? 😭
Nope! Only your PC account gets a daily stipend
What in the injustice
Dont ask me T.T If I'm not mistaken, only PC accounts that haven't graduated yet, and staff accounts get a daily stipend :))

MARCEE!! HEY HEY <3
AMALIEEE MY DARLINGGGG
I'm like so late T.T but,
HOW ARE YOU ML?<3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally finished atleast one rp reply!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I only have 1 rp that i need to reply, other than that im planning to do some homework :innocent: