Last person to post wins!
Yes Lillies are nice. *smirks and leans up against wall*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
*curiously tilts the head. this should be interesting.* yeah. and what if you so-called son KEITH posts and wins? how bout that?
Last person to post wins!
*curiously tilts the head. this should be interesting.* yeah. and what if you so-called son KEITH posts and wins? how bout that?
Last person to post wins!
ok there... *sneakers over steals the Lilly's* I WIN! VICTORY IS WITHIN MY GRASP!
sory about all the evilness
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
no prob. *snatches lilies back, gets a few, the rest she gets just the heads of.* Ack! decapitation of flowers alert!
Last person to post wins!
ha... can I add you to my friends list? *whispers under breath "I win"*
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I heard that!Sure!
Last edited by Simon Poe on 14 Mar 2024, 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Last person to post wins!
Are you making fun of me Poepoe? I win anywaysSimon Poe wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:45 ROHR! RAWR! go away! i win. HA. HA. HA. HA. also, this game is impossible to win and fun. look at my signature.
Last person to post wins!
-dramatic eye roll- I win y'all.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
me climbing up a tree and eating popcorn "I WIN!"... "would ya'll like some popcorn"
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.